Vice President of Marketing
The Vice President (VP) of Marketing will be directly responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring strategic marketing initiatives that effectively align with the Company’s business goals. Specific responsibilities include business and market development; market research and planning; lead generation; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination with sales; and hiring / directing the day-to-day activities of marketing team members.
- Develop and implement a full-content cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness of the Company’s organizations.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly. Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, supportmarketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Establishes enterprise-wide marketing metrics and processes, conducts market analyses to identify challenges and opportunities for continued growth.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the shareholders/board.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals and RFP’s, presentations, etc.
- Work with principals, senior staff, and othermarketing team members as needed to design, write and produce presentations, proposals, and othermarketing collateral in alignment with brand standards.
- Lead management of all company websites, SEO and Google Adwords, including updating content of newsletters, blogs, social media, etc.
- Provide marketing skills and expertise to the Company by building, developing and leading a team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal team members and providing ongoing day-to-day management as needed.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates departmental budget and financial goals for the marketing strategy of the organization.
- Manages all outside marketingvendor relationships and related resources.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid Marketing background and 8+ years of relevant work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digitalmarketing techniqu es.
- Expert knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google Adwords.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce.compreferred) as well as digitalmarketing tools and techniques. Familiarity with Pardot is a plus.
- Capability and willingness to take ownership of the marketing function and play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning.
- Strong leadership skills, including demonstrated personnel management skills (i.e. disciplining, motivating and engaging direct reports).
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field. MBA preferred.
- Self-motivator with strong organization and inter-personal skills who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
TruWest (Company) is a holding company with multiple operating subsidiaries located in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Privately owned by the Kennedy Family, the Company is comprised of synergistic organizations that enable collective success by leveraging industry expertise, process and technology. TruWest is the parent company of Technology Recovery Group (mobile & barcode printing services), MRK Technologies (customized IT solutions), River Capital Finance (equipment leasing & financing), and River SaaS Capital (lending services for software-as-a-service businesses). TruWest operates in and promotes a culture of achievement, team work, and collaboration while valuing diverse thinking and perspectives. We also offer a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Basic Life and AD&D as well as a 401(k) with company match.