Infosys – Technology Lead - US
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Plano TX/Atlanta, GA/Boston, MA/Juno Beach, FL. This position will require relocation.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
• At least 4 year of experience with Information Technology, specifically application development .
• Atleast 2 years of experience in software design and development on .Net framework 4.5, ASP.NET, C#.
• Good experience .NET MVC framework
• Experience with WCF framework including REST Webservices and Web API
• Good exposure to Sql Server
• At least 2 years of .net implementation experience.
• Should have experience in end to end implementation project.
• Should have willingness to get reskilled on RPA technologies like Openspan/Blupeism/Automation Anywhere/UIPath.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.