• Experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration of Aerospace systems.
• Working with multiple engineering disciplines to identify technical product characteristics to develop requirements specifications
• Writing requirements documentation and coordinating release through approval process
• Customer interfacing role and working with different product groups
• Managing multiple efforts concurrently
• Managing schedule, budget, and resource constraints to provide on-time product delivery
• Must have a Final Secret clearance
E1464:Systems Engineer Stf
FBM Reentry requirements and verification Systems Engineer responsible for drafting, reviewing, and releasing requirements specification documents. The Systems Engineer will support multiple requirements projects and coordinate regularly with the navy customer, co-contractors, and the FBM missile group. Responsibilities will also include budget and schedule planning in order to maintain program objectives.
**** This position will be located in Centennial, CO. ****
** This position requires a government security clearance and only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered. **
- Missile weapon specs and DOD/DOE requirements documents
- Government programs
- Familiarity with program and design review process (SRR, PDR, CDR, FRR, etc.).
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) or Sub-CAM experience developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) or other budget proposals
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with customers, management and peers is required
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects to meet customer requirements while meeting program objectives and schedule
• 5 years of experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration of Aerospace systems