• Experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration.
• Working with multiple engineering disciplines to identify technical product characteristics to develop requirements specifications
• Writing requirements documentation and coordinating release through approval process
• Managing multiple efforts concurrently
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
FBM Reentry requirements and verification Systems Engineer responsible for drafting, reviewing, and releasing requirements specification documents. The Systems Engineer will support FBM-Reentry requirements and verification team projects and coordinate regularly with key stakeholders to maintain program objectives.
**** This position will be located in Centennial, CO. ****
** This position requires a government security clearance and only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered. **
- Missile weapon specs and DOD/DOE requirements familiarity
- Government programs
- Familiarity with program and design review process (SRR, PDR, CDR, FRR, etc.).
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships
- Experience coordinating with multiple stakeholders
• 2 years of experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration of Aerospace systems.