• Bachelors or Above Degree in Engineering/Technical Discipline
• Experience developing flight control software
• Experience working on or with test teams
The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program) is looking for world class talent in System Integration AND Test Engineering to be a part of a team that will carry on our 75 year tradition making history in advanced aircraft development. Candidate will support a team responsible for the integration and test of Mission Systems capabilities and functions in a laboratory, flying test bed, and flight test environment. Utilizing mission systems requirements, the candidate will assist in the development of test requirements and procedures, execute integration and test activities in a lab environment, evaluate mission systems functionality in a flying test bed, and support software flight control algorithms, specifically autopilot and precision flight guidance. Candidate must have strong technical background, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in-depth understanding of military aircraft functionality, and demonstrated integration and test experience with a modern software intensive mission systems architecture.
The successful candidate will need to pass a security screening before interview.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and an interim Secret security clearance to start.
• Experience developing software for flight control algorithms, specifically autopilot and precision flight guidance
• Experience modeling and testing (procedures and reports)