FedStrong, LLC is a growing small business and has an immediate need of a Web Developer to join our small team working on-site at a prestigious downtown client. This is a multi-yearcontract.
You must have an active TOP SECRET clearance from the US Government and be SCI eligible. This is a major law enforcement agency located in downtown Washington, DC. It will require a CI polygraph.
You will be responsible for full stack development to include; Back-End Development, Data Architecture, mid-tier service and control layers, and Web Ui/UX.. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Shepherd projects from conception to deployment and beyond.
- Developing Enterprise class Websites and Information Systems.
- Work within constraints of existing networks, systems, and policy by building creative solutions.
- Work with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to integrate new features into existing software.
- Learn and field test new technologies (e.g., Tableau and Map-Reduce/Document Store/Graph Databases, etc.)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or 4 additional years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a a data engineer (e.g., MS SQL, T-SQL, ADO.net, NHibernate, Entity Framework, REST APIs, XML/JSON, etc.)
- Experience with Web Development: ASP.NET/C# (.Net Framework 4.5, WebForms, MVC, etc.)
- Experience with developing Python.
- Experience with software integration: build, installation, and deployment.
- Experience with both green field development and maintaining /upgrading legacy systems.
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum practices.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience building Web Infrastructure and performing DevOps in support of development.
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g., cvs, subversion, git).
- Experience gathering requirements for new features.