Job ID R30201
Why Work at Dell?
We are a team of passionate technologists and innovators that will build and deliver a modern, global, cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platform delivered in an agile way. If you are someone who thrives on the creative process, problem solving, and building innovative solutions then Dell Digital is the environment for you.
What you will love about this job:
You will get to be part of the Digital IT team looking to change the way we do business and deliver products in a faster more efficient way. You will feel like you’re working in a “start up” with the stability and knowledge of the best technology company in the world.
In the Digital Transformation Program you’ll work closely with other designers, developers, researchers, architects, and business stakeholders to achieve the design objectives for each concept. This transformation program has three primary goals:
- Establish a modern, global, cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platform.
- Enable new capabilities, and seamless user experiences across product, marketing, commerce and services. New capabilities and experiences include, but are not limited to, personalized mobile & web purchasing, AR driven sales and support, voice-enabled purchase assistance, and support for Internet of Things (IoT).
- Empower all Dell Technologies businesses to utilize and build on the core commerce platform to create experiences to meet their customer and business needs.
- Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Works with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
-Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Works closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
-Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
-Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
-Strong commitment to writing and maintaining high quality Java code
-Understanding of Spring Framework fundamentals
-Solid understanding of Microsoft Stack
-Strong communication skills
-Experience contributing to open source projects
-Established background in public speaking at user groups, conferences, etc.
-Experience with cloud native architectures and infrastructure
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Competitive compensation and benefits plans including bonus, 401K match and generous time away allotment.
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities with an individual professional development plan
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.