Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Network Site Support Administrator on the F-35 ALIS Extranet team.
- Assisting Extranet Team Lead with determining associated IT needs
- Reviewing network schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation to assist with development and preparation of cost estimates
- Coordinating F-35 Extranet equipment installations with LM and the local Communications facilities.
- Generating system documentation including: Diagrams, Rack Elevations, Plate/Panel Details, Electrical load specification
- Troubleshooting both LM and F-35 ALIS program equipment and supporting network equipment
- Field testing of LM and F-35 ALIS program network equipment
- Project Management to support F-35 ALIS network expansion and migration
- Provide technical training and supervision to teammates and clients.
- Provide technical assistance to clients relating to operation, use, and maintenance of LM/GFE workstations and network equipment
- Work with customers and internal personnel to manage related IT projects and provide customer service and technical support
- Coordinate with LM MST on functions for this location to include technician training, customer training programs, inventory and administrative information tracking, maintenance tracking, and vendor management – affiliated with the F-35 ALS Extranet.
- Provide tiered troubleshooting within the scope of a Problem Management and Network Management System in support of Contractor Logistics Support and F-35 ALIS program personnel
Candidates must have a Final Transferable Secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last five years.
Candidates Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
In addition to the following:
1) Strong systems & software engineering and/or system administration process background
2) Good Communication & Verbal skills
3) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
4) Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain and hold Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
5) Must be willing to work off hours, to include 0300-1200, 0700-1600, 1000-1900, and/or 1500-2400 depending on operational needs.
6) Prior Network administrator experience
- Experience in Layer 2 and 3 Networking.
- Experience in both Windows and Unix/Linux systems administration and operating systems.
- Experience with network routers, switches, taps and firewalls.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and prepare designs for networks in relation to intrusion detection systems.
- Ability to build and work with Network modeling tools
- Demonstrated experience with the management, design, and installation of servers, routers, switches, and network taps in a business environment.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience with Unix, Linux, Windows operating systems.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience with network hardware including but not limited to Juniper/Cisco switches, routers and Net Optics taps.
- Demonstrated PC and networking skills, including NetMeeting, conferencing servers.
- Working knowledge of reading blueprints and wiring server racks
Req ID : 401260BR_1