We are looking for Software Validation Engineer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Software Validation Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Software Validation Engineer will collaborate with development engineers to find resolution, debug software products through the use of systematic tests, apply and maintain quality standards for software product.
Must have qualifications/skills, not limited to the following:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Software Validation
- 5+ years of knowledge of Linux, source control systems, Jenkins etc.
- Solid understanding of the software development and validation life-cycle
- Demonstrated coding ability in one or both– of the following languages: Java and Golang
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot SW problems
- Ability to install Linux, and basic networking skills To be able to setup a network of Linux virtual machines
- Working experience with source code revision systems like GIT
- Strong motivation for software testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as balance and prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science
- You will be working in a fairly fast paced environment with a team of approx.10.
- Working Kubernetes experience and Java 8 proficiency.