Location: Cincinnati, OH or Seattle Washington
Salary: Six Figures per Year
Job I.D.: 181001
The Ross-Carlisle Group has been tasked by a National technology firm to locate a Software Engineer who can be located in either Northern KY/Cincinnati, OH area or Seattle Washington.
- Design, develop and implement new internal business applications
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Communicate recommendations to management and other team members as necessary
- Test software to ensure strong functionality and performance
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Qualified candidates have, at a minimum, 3+ years of experience in the Microsoft Development Stack (.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, etc.).
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to work independently across all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle, ability to multitask effectively, have a strong attention to detail, and have flexibility and willingness to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Experience with PHP/MYSQL, NetSuite, and manufacturing concepts are a plus.
- Must have a 4 year degree in technical discipline or significant experience with above software packages jn increasing data throughput and speed.
- Industrial automation and Python experience is a major plus.
- Arduino experience is also a major plus
Pay is Six Figures per year with excellent benefits.