Industry: Information Technology - Computer Software
Job Category: Information Technology - Developer
Base Salary - $120,000 to $149,520
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
IT -- ES (Engineering Services) organization is looking for an JIRA applications specialist to be part of the Software engineering team to support enterprise-wide instance. Expertise in SBM (Serena Business Manager) will be preferred. Expertise in other tools like Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus will be an advantage.
* Administer Atlassian toolset including Jira, confluence, Bitbucket, etc. in a validated environment.
* Gather requirements for business process improvements and determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA environment and workflows
* Create, design, and deploy comprehensive JIRA custom workflows, fields, permission schemes, post functions, etc.
* Develop, Install, configure, test, and manage plug-ins
* Support of integrations between tools in our development landscape, including, but not limited to: Atlassian tools, confluence, bitbucket, Serena Business Manager (SBM)
* Develop solutions extending Atlassian REST services and JIRA plugins using the Atlassian SDK
* Research and implement Atlassian best practices & actively develop and improve JIRA skill set by keeping up on JIRA industry trends, tools, and techniques
* Develop and maintain a validated procedures and governance for medical compliant systems.
* Provide and maintain test procedures for new versions of Jira tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility during testing.
* Proven track record with Atlassian installations, migrations and upgrades.
* Maintain and support already existing MicroFocus Serena Business Manager applications (workflows).
Educational & Technical Qualifications:
WHY WE'RE A GREAT COMPANY:
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.