Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 297794
Location: Raleigh, NC
Desired Skill Set:
System Design, SQL Server, SharePoint, ASP.net, Architect
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Months: 12 Months
Location: Raleigh, NC 27604
Interview type: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
• Client is seeking an Expert Level Senior DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with Client software developers to facilitate deployment, operation, and monitoring of current and future Client e-commerce systems.
• This resource will accelerate process automation and modernize development and deployment operations/processes including troubleshooting application & server issues in our 24x7, multi-tiered, and multiplatform environments.
• It is expected that this resource will assist us to rally and guide our team to meet its Cloud migration goals.
• This resource will help shepherd legacy web software from on-premise to Azure cloud infrastructure as determined by Client business requirements.
• This resource will focus on increasing development and operations staff collaboration, throughout the entire application development lifecycle in order to reduce deployment durations and expedite any issues affecting system uptime percentages.
• This resource is expected to have experience with automation tools, be able to code in a .NET environment, and script deployments.
Required / Desired Skills
• Advanced experience and knowledge in information system architecture, system design patterns, and integration Required 7 Years
• ASP.NET(C#), .NET 4.0, MVC 4, WCF and Web API Required 7 Years
• MS SQL Server, including database design, T-SQL, and stored procedure Required 7 Years
• Experience troubleshooting SQL or IBM DB2 Server outages or delays when deploying software upgrades. Required 3 Years
• Experience in researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues Required 7 Years
• Experience in following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams Required 7 Years
• Experience work with Azure cloud infrastructure Required 3 Years
• Experience writing clear and concise documentation Required 7 Years
• Experience reducing deployment duration and expedite any issues affecting system up time percentages Required 3 Years
• Experience in Business process analysis and requirements development Required 7 Years
• Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Agile development Required 7 Years
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Required 7 Years
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Required 7 Years
• Experience working in a cloud migration project as a DevOps Engineer Required 3 Years
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain business processes to IT users and IT applications to business users Required 7 Years
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders Required 7 Years
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)