Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 297661
Location: Knoxville, TN
Desired Skill Set:
Test Cases, Software Testing, Problem Management, Engineer
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Knoxville, TN 37932
Duration: 12+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM), some early morning or later evenings and occasional weekend working may be needed
• We are looking for a software test engineer to join our team on a 12 month contract.
• The role will include designing and executing test cases, investigating, reporting and validating defects.
• This role will be focused on functional software testing.
• This role will also work with our automation team to setup and execute test runs on different environments, experience of working across multiple sites and time zones would be an advantage.
• This role will work with a team of other testers on projects, some shift work maybe required so flexibility is needed from candidates.
• Minimum 1 years' experience, ideally 3 or more in test execution and design.
• Manual software test experience – test design and execution
• Experience investigating software defects on Windows operating system
• Good investigative skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills.
• This is not a role requiring coding skills
• Experience in regulated industry e.g. healthcare an advantage
• Educated to degree level
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)