Our mission is to provide anyone with a path to better financial health. Being a socially responsible, machine learning-enabled financial services company is a big job, but we’re driven by the challenge. Now in our sixth year, we’re growing each and every day as we continue to bring our mission to life. Join our passionate team and help us turn our mission into a movement.
LendUp is headquartered in downtown San Francisco with an office in Richmond, VA. We’re backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including Y-Combinator, Google Ventures, PayPal, Susa Ventures, Data Collective, Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz Seed Fund, Kapor Capital, QED, Eagle Cliff Investors, Thomvest Ventures, Alexis Ohanian, Troy Carter, and many others.
About the role:
As Senior Product Manager, you will connect with customers to understand their needs, develop a product vision & roadmap, and champion it across the company, such that it inspires the team to go to crazy lengths to make it happen. Being a perfectionist, you will work relentlessly to improve the product to create customer delight — be it conversion, new features, user-experience or anything else that matters.
- 6+ years of product management experience developing and launching consumer-facing products
- Experience working in FinTech or Financial Services, ideally with a focus on Servicing and backend systems including lifecycle management and credit reporting.
- Ability to understand complex systems and extend them with new product and feature development.
- Proven ability to connect with customers, identify unmet needs and come up with innovative ways of meeting them via new products
- Hands on experience working with engineering teams in an Agile environment and delivering on a product roadmap across web and mobile
- A passion for user-experience and capable of inspiring designers and engineers to deliver on your vision of customer-centric features
- A data driven product philosophy with a focus on making data driven decisions
- Success launching commercially driven products or product features
LendUp has all the things you’d expect from a mission-driven company, like a competitive salary; early stage equity; 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance; generous vacation/sick leave policy; catered, free lunch; kitchens fully stocked with healthy snacks; free nearby gym and 401(k).
But here’s what we really love about LendUpLife:
- The Richmond, VA office is conveniently located close to downtown, in the Boulders complex between Chippenham & Powhite Parkway and we have free parking.
- We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that spurs innovation and creates a meaningful and impactful work environment.
- We have fun together at our weekly happy hours, quarterly team building events, company-sponsored volunteerism, hackathons, and sports teams.
- One of our values is “different backgrounds, same mission.” We are passionate participants in our employee resource groups (LeanIn, LGBTQ & Allies, and Black Ladders...) and have slack channels dedicated to everything from philosophy to sports to hip hop.