Senior Product Manager - DNS
5 - 7 years experience •
As the Senior Product Manager for our DNS and Premium DNS products, you will report to the VP of Product for Domains and lead a team of experienced engineers to create the next generation of DNS products and services. This role will be responsible for increasing our competitive offerings and driving long-term growth. You will lead the creation of our strategy, identifying and driving new market opportunities while collaborating with engineering and product marketing stakeholders to define features that delight customers. You will own the product roadmap, schedule execution and determine the core trade-offs during the development and deployment processes. You will own forecasting and capacity planning on technical and operational levels, as well as subscriber planning and the overall business opportunity. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical, product and business skills to drive growth.
- Set and drive the product strategy & roadmaps for a strategically important product family.
- Create and operationalize new products and services that enhance our customers’ security and performance footing; including forecasting, modeling and managing various product lines.
- Lead and take a hands-on approach to the entire software development life cycle.
- Prioritize resources appropriately across various projects, juggling current customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs (weighing, balancing, and communicating the tradeoffs, as needed).
- Collaborate closely with our partner teams in CTO, CIO, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Support, and product teams within GoDaddy.
- Be a subject matter expert on the products and competition.
- Serve as an industry spokesperson and advocate in championing the offerings to customers and industry.
- 5 years of product leadership experience, including professional software leadership experience in platform, networking, internet infrastructure and API development
- Strong understanding of networkarchitectures for Enterprise and cloud customers
- Strong understanding of DNS management and analytics
- Experience with associated technologies (Anycast, DNSSEC, CDN, load balancing, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build, coach and operate successful product teams in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated customer focus, knowledge and experiencedesigning end-user-facing mobileexperiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output, time-sensitive environment
Job ID R001847