Senior Product Manager, App Development
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Be a part of transforming our industry and defining new innovation. We are looking for a data-driven individual with experience in product ownership and demonstrable business leadership abilities. Quantifiable success delivering with autonomous end-to-end agile delivery teams in the application development space. Experience prioritizing features based on value; effective managing the discovery and delivery cycle in learning-driven iterations. Proven ability to influence without authority, strong relationship builder and excellent empathizer. Able to convert problems, needs and experiences to hypothesized solutions and scalable features.
The Product Management team is responsible for creating valuable, profitable products. This is accomplished through product planning, product discovery, product optimization, product leadership, and evangelism. As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible to:
- Increase the value of existing, established products through product optimization.
- Define the minimum viable product or features.
- Take product concepts and leads discovery with actual customers and users.
- Partner with a lead engineer to ensure feasibility of the product.
- Partner with interaction designers to ensure usability of the product.
- Balance imitation and innovation through competitive research and user research.
- Manage multiple products, a portfolio of integrated products, or significantly complex products.
Basic Requirements for this position:
defining product principals
charter customer group facilitation
A/B test design
SCRUM / Agile methodologies
presentation and communication
customer process innovation
Experience and Education:
- 6-8years practicing in Product Management, Entrepreneurship or Small Business Leadership
- 7-10 years business experience
- Bachelor’s degree