CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As a Senior Manager, UX Strategy & Design at CVS Health you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matchedby your desire to deliver great user experiences.
In this role, you will focus on the Retail Front-Store and work closely withcolleagues across the Retail and Digital organizations to design best-in-class eCommerce across multiple channels and platforms, including web, mobile web, and mobile app. The ideal candidate will have significant work history designing omni-channel experiences, including ecommerce, mobile web and mobile app experiences.
• Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
• Work with business partners to design customer journeys and identify and prioritize key improvements required to achieve them.
• Conceptualize, design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
• Partner with research, optimization, and analytics teams when appropriate toinform and validate design decisions
• Gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and rationale
• Translate complex cognitive challenges across multiple projects into elegant user experiences delivered across multiple channels (digital, phone, in-store).
• Hire and retain contract and full time UX designers
• Mentor junior staff
• Establish annual goals and provide ongoing performance feedback to full timestaff
• Collaborate with other UX managers to ensure alignment across portfolios
• Proactively work with reports to ensure high quality designs and stakeholder satisfaction
• Collaborate with other UX managers and UX director on UX strategy
• Work with UX producers to ensure projects are delivered on time and onbudget
• Provide resourcing estimates on all projects.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in UX design
• 5+ years of experience in team building and leadership involving direct, indirect, and non reports with proven ability to work in a matrix team environment and demonstrate thought leadership and ability to influence where no direct line ofcontrol exists
• 5+ years of experience partnering with multiple groups (IT, ProductManagement, Business Analysts) to define and execute on a roadmap
• 3+ years of professional experience in eCommerce
• 3+ years of work history designing experiences in mobile apps
• Expertise in responsive web design and mobile UX.
• Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists.
• Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver top-notch experiences.
• Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders.
• Ability to dive into projects at any level of definition with creativity and drive.
• Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contributeat any level.
• Hands on experience with wireframing and prototyping tools.
*Healthcare experience or Retail experience.
*Bachelor Degree Required
*Masters Degree Preferred
Job ID: 644977BR