Senior Manager Identity & Access Management
Leads a team responsible for managing the technologies that support end-user identity, end-user application access, and user life-cycle management. This role supports both internal and external IAM technologies, from implementation to support. Provides leadership and support of the platforms that manage identities across HCSC technologies.
- Outstanding business communication skills, including strong verbal communicator, strong writing abilities and experience with writing a variety of communication pieces
- Strong attention to technical detail
- Ability to partner with executive leadership, consultants, stakeholders and corporate staff, with sensitivity to their needs and priorities
- Strategic Thinking – Experience developing IAM strategies, architecture and implementation plans
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of the overall system life cycle – must understand software development lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of Audit & Risk controls
- Demonstrate and embed the behaviors and competencies that create a risk management mindset in the organization.
- Effectively communicates and manages business process challenges.
- Continually helps business application owners define roles and access models using a risk-based approach.
- Oversees the technologies that manage provisioning, de-provisioning and periodic recertification activities and processes
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of complex business and IT identity and access management processes, risks and requirements to enhance IAM security controls and processes.
- Responsible to operate and promote the SailPoint IdentityIQ product across the business and IT environment.
- Accountable for proper operation of IAM processes and tools against HCSC Policy and SOPs.
- Work with stakeholders (Business, IT, Compliance) to prioritize onboarding of applications/infrastructure components into multi-year SailPoint IAM Roadmap based on risk.
- Work with project teams and development teams to continue delivery of new interfaces and onboarding of applications/systems.
- Demonstrate LEAD behaviors (Live our purpose, Engage our people, Adapt for the future, and Drive results).
- Works collaboratively with information security team members and business stakeholders – Responsible for navigating and crossing organizational boundaries, networking with business and other stakeholders, in order to manage project deliverables and timeframe.
- Presents and obtains buy-in for overarching identity and access management strategies from Executive Leadership * Builds solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders
Required Job Qualifications:
*Bachelors Degree and 5years’ experience in Information Technology / Information Security, OR 9years experience in IT / Information Security
*Management and/or Leadership experience.
*Ability to influence
*Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people
*Continuous improvement mindset
*Teamwork and collaboration
*Ability to drive conflict management in high pressure situations.
*Oral & written communication skills
*Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
*Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
*Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management, operations and application security best practices
*SailPoint IIQ knowledge
*IAM methodologies and frameworks
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*Bachelor’s degree in relevant field Information Technology or Engineering
*Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decision
*Adaptability / ability to manage change
*Problem solving / analytical thinking
*Results oriented*Teamwork and collaboration
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforcediversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: CM-1020909