• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Experience in antenna test engineering or related discipline.
• Knowledge of the design and function of spherical, planar, and compact antenna ranges and the associated measurement software and hardware.
• Active security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
E1783:Sys Integratn/Test Eng Sr
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Qualified candidate will be in charge of antenna test range engineering and operations.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Review and evaluation of test requirements and the development of detailed test procedures
• Develop test automation software and perform antenna data processing and evaluation.
• Perform antenna pattern characterization and other RF measurements using both spherical near field and planar ranges. Testing will be performed at the system, subsystem, or component level to qualify hardware for launch and space environments.
• Display the knowledge, experience, and leadership skills to perform as a Certified Test Conductor, leading a team of technicians and support personnel.
• Typically has 5 or more years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition