- Screen reagents.
- Design and develop novel immunoassays
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Identify problems, communicate them to the team, and develop solutions.
- PhD or equivalent in Biomedical Science, Biological Science, or related; and 2+ years of experience inlife science research.
- Experience in ELISA development and related problem solving.
- Proficient in antibody conjugation and purification techniques.
- Utilizes experience with assay development, protein conjugation, and multifactorial optimization to design and develop immunoassays that measure the level of a substance in a biological liquid.
- Must also have experience in: Standard analytical methods i.e. Chromatography, Spectroscopy, buffer formulation, Enzyme reagent optimization.
- Experience working with biological specimens.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and plan for next steps.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, use of statistical analysis software and report writing.