• Experience in FAR, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations, Contracting Processes, and Prime Contract Flow-down requirements.
• Supply Chain Management experience including knowledge of procurement and subcontract management processes.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with at least 10 years’ experience; at least 8years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
L5055:Regulatory Compliance Mgr
Responsible for leading Supply Chain Managements Command-Media and Business Systems Compliance team. Responsibilities include the preparation, review, approval, and publication of SCM policies and procedures. The Leader ensures policies and procedures provide specific, timely and accurate information and instruction as needed by SCM personnel to perform required tasks. The Leader coordinates with other Aeronautics functions to ensure policies and procedures are compliant to the six key business systems as defined in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). The Leader is the owner of Aeronautics processes for determining if an item meets the definition of a commercial item as defined in the FAR.
The Leader ensures that Aeronautics is effectively represented on various Councils and Boards across LM Corporate and Aeronautics such as the Corporate Acquisition Compliance Excellence Council, the Aeronautics Aerocode Control Board and the F35 Command-Media-Authorization-Board.
Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Experience with purchase order compliance and command-media requirements.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to translate new regulations and emerging legislation into simple, clear, and effective processes and documentation that ensure compliance and efficiency.
• Ability to provide contracting and negotiation guidance to procurement professionals.
• Background in contracting for Commercial-Items.
• Knowledge of LM Corporate and Aeronautics Policies and Procedures.
• Knowledge of Planning and Material Requirements Planning.
• Background in Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent team building skills and the ability to guide and teach.