Ensure all project activities such as: project compliance, execution, change management, cost management, and schedule management are executed timely and in accordance with all Company standards, processes and contractual requirements. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Views HSE as the most important part of the job; leads by example. • Develop and/or implement project scope, schedule, budget and estimates.
• Provide recommendations to maximize project margins.
• Implement trend and change management programs.
• Develop and maintain status reports including: productivity, schedule status, financial analysis and cost performance reports.
• Coordinate with internal departments to maximize efficiencies withprojects.
• Provide effective leadership and interface with key stakeholders
. • Keep management informed of project status.
• Supervise progress of activities and coordinate effective logistic efforts.
• Participate in post job review to assess project performance. • Assist services group during unit start up.
• Review and approve technical and engineering drawings. • Must comply with all applicable safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in an Engineering discipline
• Five to eight years related experience and/or training • Experience on lump sum, turn-key EPC projects
• Familiarity with oil & gas construction sites, mechanical completion, commissioning and plant startup of gas processing and/or compression station facilities. Skills Required
• Works well with others in a team environment • Customer focus to ensure the customer receives what is expected
• Proactively identify areas for process improvement within the organization and suggest an improved process
• Critically think through problems and issues to come to a conclusion that benefit the organization as a whole
• Results minded with a focus on making things happen in the most efficient manner • Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tasks • Good communications skills, both verbal and written