Product Manager (Corporate)
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
Product Manager (Corporate)
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce Bookings Strategy roadmap from concept and implementation to business operational readiness.. Establishing and maintaining a very close engagement with our business partners; the key area of this role will be to define a strategy focusing on the simplification and efficiency of online experiences for users to make reservation for rooms, shows, restaurants, cabanas, and more on MGM’s digital storefronts. The Product Manager will drive tactical improvements in specific booking flows (i.e. room, show, dining)The Product Manager will work closely with in-house eCommerce Development team as well as multiple new and existing vendors to identify and create new solutions using the Web and mobile applications over a wide variety of devices such as smartphones, tablets, and traditional devices, such as PC’s and laptops. He/she will assist with project request evaluations to ensure that potential impacts to existing applications are considered and the business value impact is determined. The Product Manager will work with property and corporate marketing departments to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the positioning, key benefits, and target customer. He/she will also be required to provide a portfolio analysis and/or product performance and continually make recommendations for resolution.
- Takes product from ideation to create a solution package; complete with detailed description, business requirements, ROI and operational plan; develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information.
- Sets the product roadmap and drives prioritization to achieve desired outcomes.
- Monitors and reports commercial success (ROI and customer satisfaction) of a newly launched or established product.
- Proactively acts to bring a challenging idea to market.
- Proactively solicits ideas and feedback from all stakeholders to ensure the product is continually improving.
- Provides direction to all stakeholders required to successfully create and deliver a new solution.
- Prepares and delivers detailed product presentations to all levels of management.
- Identifies unmet needs to conceptualize and/or validate a net new product offering demonstrating a deep understanding of customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to executive)
- Incorporates customer satisfaction tasks and quantifies success measurements
- Delivers on objectives while increasing/improving customer satisfaction
- Identifies areas to reduce cost and improve efficiency in the business environment
- Maintains current knowledge of cutting edge digital and mobiletechnology
- Works within the Business environment to re-engineer processes to maximize profits and minimize support issues (i.e., Mobile Applications, Web Sites, Digital Media etc.)
- Works closely with IT, providing requirements and inputs needed to build common, cross-channel web services and APIs needed to enhance online booking capabilities, particularly on MGM websites
- Performs other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management or product marketing role.
- Previous experience as a business analyst.
- Must exhibit knowledge of a hospitality/gaming environment and the ability to understand and document interdependencies between organizations and departments.
- Understanding of business process mapping.
- Previous project management experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Previous experience in a similar resort setting.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.