WHAT YOU'LL DO
Product managers are the glue between our engineering & design teams and the rest of the Appboy organization, and the driving force for building a platform that our customers love. We’re obsessed with creating great experiences for everyone who touches the Appboy platform: from marketers and engineers to our end users. As a product manager, you will be the voice of the customer for all of the different perspectives in our ecosystem. You will work with different teams across the company to identify business opportunities, design solutions, assist with building / QA / positioning, and steward the launch of new products. You should expect to be the sole PM for one or more discrete products within the Appboy platform. Additionally, as part of a tight-knit, rapidly scaling team, you’ll help to define our operating processes as we continue to grow.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of product management experience
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good business sense — you can identify opportunities to add value and know how to capture them
- Empathy for customers — you work hard to identify what users really need, and find acute customer problems to be almost physically painful
- Good design sense — you know good from bad design, and can articulate improvements and their motivations
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working in the B2B software / enterprise SaaS industry.
- Significant experience working with one of the following technology areas:
- AI / ML
- Email marketing
- Startup experience
- A deep skillset and extensive on-the-ground experience in one of the following areas of domain expertise:
- Digital marketing & user engagement
- Software engineering
- UX / UI design
- Enterprise sales or account management.