Manage the execution of Agreements under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and ensure compliance for all activities under the agreement. Responsibilities include:
- ·Gather and ensure the accuracy of information from potential foreign licensees in conjunction with Contracts, Supply Chain Management, Business Development / Capture Managers and / or Program Management
- ·Furnish Export/Import Operations (EXIM) all information that is required to submit an Agreement / Amendment / Rebaseline application to DDTC.
- ·Ensure review of the draft Agreement / Amendment with the applicable Business Unit functions and the foreign licensees prior to submission.
- ·Obtain signed Agreements and other documentation from foreign licensees (e.g., DSP-83s and ITAR NDAs signed by their Sublicensees and DN / TCN employees for both foreign licensees and Sublicensees, as required) as applicable from customers, prime contractors or parties and provides to EXIM for record keeping in RGEMS.
- ·Monitor changes to Agreement and inform EXIM of any changes affecting the Agreement upon knowledge of the change.
- ·Track employees performing activities authorized under the Agreement and ensure those employees have reviewed and acknowledged in writing the Program Export Import Control Plan (PEICP) in RGEMS prior to use of the Agreement.
- ·Identify and document approved transfer mechanisms and ensure records of all Export transactions (e.g., technical data Exports and defense services) are maintained and documented within RGEMS or in accordance with EXIM approved record keeping processes.
- ·Initiate, gather information on, and coordinate with functions, EXIM and trade counsel Part 130 processing and reporting to include supplemental reports.
- ·Support and coordinate with program and engineering to provide accurate low observable/counter low-observable and critical program statements to EXIM for ITAR applications.
- ·Coordinate and gather information as required under Global Trade Compliance guidelines to ensure compliance with U.S. government regulations and Raytheon policy.
- ·Manage hardware custodians and notify the cognizant EXIM licensing coordinator or manager when the designated hardware custodian changes.
- ·In conjunction with EXIM Director, develop THMP’s for the management, tracking and return of Hardware temporarily exported or imported.
- ·Track training for personnel responsible for managing and tracking temporarily exported or imported Hardware.
- ·Ensure agreement revalidation surveys and hardware surveys are completed timely and accurately by programs and hardware custodians.
- ·Ensure appropriate program recordkeeping and recordkeeping processes are followed.
- ·Some travel as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years export / import related experience and application of regulations (ITAR, EAR, Customs)
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills
- ·Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management; exercise leadership; self-initiative; and sound judgment
- ·Experience on multi-functional teams working export/import issues and driving issues to conclusions
- ·Application of business principles and concepts
- ·Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- ·Able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- ·Bachelor’s Degree in business, international relations, political science, history, or related field
This position can be Sr Export License & Compliance Advisor or Export License & Compliance Manager based upon the applicant’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements of the position.