Education: Vocational or other post-high school training.
Training and Experience: Minimum six months of experienceworking with GTIMs or similar scheduling program or Minimum one year of experience working in an Air Force Squadron/Group/Wing training program.
General Skills: Must be able to handle multiple tasks, a self-starter, flexible in work assignments, detail oriented, highly organized, possess good interpersonal and written communication skills, and work under limited supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with normal government software and hardware.
Security Clearance: Must have a current security clearance of "Secret" or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update data in Graduate Training integration Management System (GTIMS) or equivalent system and locally-developed computer database system.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) and SARM personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS).
- Build, review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books.
- Coordinate schedule of classes and administer exams. Coordinate with scheduling and external agencies to ensure crewmembers are schedule for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements.
- Perform individual gradebook checks, of squadron personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
- Coordinate off-site training conferences/seminar attendance.
- Schedule members for required ground training events.
- Provide daily training of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor, as well as weekly summaries. Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
- Generate and track the following reports/forms as required:
Monthly/quarterly inputs to OST Training
Semi-annual Non-Mission Ready (NMR) letter for members to be placed in NMR status
Monthly Squadron Training Review Panel (STRP) briefing
AF Form 2096, Classification/On-the-Job Training Action, AF Form 1522, AF Form 4324 and Task Based Training
Semi-annual Proration Consideration Report
- Maintain aircrew qualification summary in GTIMS.
- In process and out process squadron members in the record system.
- Develop crewmember requalification plans
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.