The OmniChannel Application Development Manager is responsible for leading multipledevelopment teams delivering IBM Sterling OMS and eCommerce enterprise digital application projects. Responsible for planning, estimating, providing day -to-day management, technical leadership, direction and administration across
the full life cycles of projects in his portfolio (planning through
implementation). Works with technology & business teams, and relevant functional managers to ensure projects adhere to the CVS enterprise methodology, and CVS project standards. Provide solutions that meet business objectives and deliver them on time, budget and with a high degree of quality. Manage development teams consisting of architects, business analysts, developers & QA resources, and have overall technical ownership for all
projects in his portfolio. Responsible for establishing and nurturing critical relationships with appropriate business stakeholders.
As part of our CVS Caremark DigitalTeam you will impact our strategy of creating a seamless user experience across various platforms including OMS, web and mobile. To deliver innovative solutions that streamline and reinvent our user experience you will focus on leading edgeMobile Development Techniques,
Service Oriented Architecture, and UI/UX Design.This digital strategy is a new key growth initiative where you will experience a start-up culture while still enjoying the stability of working for a Fortune 7 Company. This new team will be working in a fast paced environment with passionate leadership and the ability to make a huge impact enterprise wide.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong knowledge of the Order Management and Supply Chain domains
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with business users, understand/assess their needs and form appropriate project teams
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent project teams delegating work load and ensuring team efficiency
- Extensive experience presenting to senior level management
- 8+ years of Application Development
- 5 years of experience the leading and managing
projects in the OMS/Supply Chain domain based on the Sterling Commerce OMS/MCF
- 5 years experience managing large IT projects
and geographically dispersed teams.
- 3 years of technical experience with eCommece or mobile app development
- 3 plus years development experience in Java/J2EE
- 3 plus years experience integrating web services with eCommerce or OMS
- 3 plus years of experience with relational database systems
- 3 plus years experience with software development methodologies such as
Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, etc.
- Experience in a large retailer application
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing others
in a matrix organization
- Prior experience in large team management including recruiting,
orienting, training, coaching, monitoring and appraising job
- Formal project management experience
- MBA preferred
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field or equivalent years of related professional work experience in combination with years of education.
Job ID: 575995BR