Requisition ID: 74201
Supervises measurement technicians to ensure all work performed in the Supervisor’s area of responsibility is in strict accordance with Company policies\procedures and industry standards Develops, trains, and implements processes for the continued improvement of Tesoro Logistics’ measurement organization.
- Communicates company safety expectations to direct reports, contractors and other departments.
- Maintains expert level working knowledge and understanding of gas and liquid measurement processes and practices.
- Responsible for supervising, developing and evaluating the safe installation, operations, maintenance, calibration, troubleshooting, and repair of measurement, analytical, and communication equipment.
- Ensures compliance with industry standards, and company measurement procedures, Ensure all field measurement activities are performed within Contractual, Federal, State and Local Agency obligations.
- Manages workforce planning and career development for self and direct reports.
- Builds solid cross-functional relationships.
- Analyzes gas balance reports to identify potential gas and liquid measurement issues and take actions for resolution.
- Manages and contribute to the development of the O&M expense plan and forecasts, and assist in conducting regular operating cost controls and analysis.
- Works with employees to establish meaningful and relevant annual SMART goals.
- Serves as a change agent to support critical organization programs and initiatives.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Industry training courses in gas and Liquid measurement, sampling, and chromatography.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in gas and liquid measurement. Must have a high level of knowledge and experience with orifice, turbine, coriolis, ultrasonic, positive displacement meters including tank measurement, proving systems, gas chromatographs and flow computers. Have knowledge and experience in theory, operation and troubleshooting the components that make up a volumetric and mass measurement metering system and design that meets industry standards
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.