Marketing Research Lead
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The Marketing Analytics Lead requires a multidisciplinary approach to technology, business, and marketing applied together to unlock insights hidden within our marketing data. You will help breakdown business challenges into data-driven problems that guide performance. You will create predictive and prescriptive models by detecting and exploiting patterns in massive data sets. You will also create data visualizations and give presentations that will help key stakeholders in the decision making process.
We need people that feel comfortable across the entire spectrum of analytics, from collaborating across teams and brainstorming on the whiteboard, all the way to implementing and testing their models. If you are detail oriented and passionate about leveraging data, statistics, and improving client outcomes, this position is for you.
· Perform exploratory data analysis
· Generate and test working hypotheses in a cross-silo collaborative environment
· Prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
· Demonstrate expertise in deriving insights from structured, semi-structured, and unstructured datasets
· Must have developed and deployed data-backed solutions in the domain of marketing
· Designing and implementing your own algorithms and data structures
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics, or related fields)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing business analytics solutions, focusing on requirements gathering, predictive modeling and effective visualization of insights.
- Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: statistics, data mining, predictive modeling, operations research, econometrics, and/or information retrieval
- Deep experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data
- Advanced experience of data visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, MS Power BI)
- Advanced experience in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools, and accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as SQL, R, SAS, MATLAB, SPSS, Alteryx, SQL, or STATA
- Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word expert proficiency
- Experience in driving analytics-enabled business process innovation.
- Has a broad level of understanding surrounding business information systems.
- Experience in leading small project teams and streams.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
Apply Now!Share with Friend/ColleagueShareon your newsfeed
Join Our Talent Network!
Join our Talent Network to receive job related information, news, and updates right from the source.
Requisition # 2017-11812