The position is responsible for the ongoing portfolio management and monitoring of the Banc of America Leasing Corporate, Commercial, Middle Market and Global Corporate Aircraft portfolio. Management and monitoring responsibilities will include accounts with balances from $3MM-$100MM that are assigned risk ratings the equivalent of regulatory Pass, Criticized, and Classified categories. High Net Worth Individual and international accounts may also be included.
The LCO II will determine appropriate obligor and facility risk ratings through ongoing review of client financial statements, monitoring of news articles and other early warning alerts, as well as through interaction with Risk Management Officers, Marketing Officers, SAG Officers, Equipment Management Officers and Credit Underwriting Officers. When a Bank relationship exists, the LCO II is expected to interact effectively with Bank Credit officers. When required, the LCO II will contact the client directly. The LCO II’s assigned portfolio of accounts will likely include some troubled (workout) assets.
The LCO II will handle ad-hoc credit-related customer service request for clients (which may include negotiating amendments to existing leases or loans). In addition, the LCO may be asked to participate in periodic credit-related projects relating to a segment of the total portfolio and periodically may also be asked to underwrite new leasing exposure to new or existing clients.
The successful LCO II will be able to simultaneously manage multiple demands and priorities while maintaining organization, adherence to deadlines and compliance with policy. Additionally, the ability to anticipate and to proactively react to potential credit problems early on in the process is critical.
Undergraduatedegree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
Prior Work Experience:
5 to 8years experience in the commercial banking, leasing, or finance industry with significant credit and secured equipment finance knowledge.
- Foundation in commercial and large corporate credit analysis, with exposure to secured equipment-oriented finance.
- Strong credit and risk analysis skills. Good aptitude or ability to understand elements of complex transaction structure.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively on several transactions or tasks at one time.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients.
- Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, very comfortable with applications such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to understand and work with project models.
- Results oriented; is able to meet deadlines.
- 10% Travel
- Preferredlocation-Providence, Chicago, Charlotte
Posting Date: 07/27/2017
Location: US-IL-Chicago, US-RI-Providence
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Job number: 17052988