We are looking for Java Full stack Architect for our client in Framingham, MA
Job Title: Java Full stack Architect
Job Location: Framingham, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Minimum 10 years of software engineering experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- At least 2 years of experience architecting and developing cloud native full stack solutions using Java, AngularJS, REST, and GIT
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Java/JEE, specifically MicroServices development, Oracle DB
- Minimum 2 year of experience developing applications with Spring Boot
- Experience delivering cloud native solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Provide full stack architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Participate hands on in complex technology implementations.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a technical team lead and manage components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope