Kyriba is the global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financialtechnology to corporate CFOs and Treasurers. More than 1,500 global organizations use Kyriba to enhance their global cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments, supply chain finance and risk management operations. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro. Kyriba has added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace!
Kyriba is seeking to grow aggressively in the market by leveraging a vast and diverse ecosystem of partners. The goal is to deliver 30% of booking revenues through direct influence of partners within the next four years. Kyriba seeks to optimize its revenue growth through the quality effectiveness and coverage provided by quality partners. In exchange, Kyriba is providing world-class support to both protect partner investments as well as profitably monetize it. As part of this new, high-growth journey, we are seeking to multi-faceted, talented individuals and leaders to join our exciting organization.
The Inside Sales Manager will focus half of their time in end-to-end sales deals with partners, and half their time managing an Inside Sales Team and their sales process with partners.
This Player/Coach will define the state of the art inside, end-to-end sales process with partners. The sales process will be comprehensive, from mapping the entire territory, ranking potential prospects, defining key value-based sales messages, creating and executing compelling campaigns around those messages, driving volume sales, anticipating and overcoming objections, guiding customers to unique value, and efficiently closing volume deals. All Sales processes and deals will involve external business partner resellers. The Inside Sales Manager will define and execute a collaboration process with Partners to ensure quality messages are developed and jointly executed.
This Player/Coach will recruit, coach and manage Inside Sales Executives, ensuring tight cadence and execution of an effective Inside Sales methodology. All Inside Sales will involve external business partner resellers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive quarterly revenue by building marketing campaigns with partner feet-on-the-streets
- Manage joint multi-touch campaigns
- Build contact list, structure campaign, manage multi-touch campaigns and cold-calling to drive pipeline and revenue
- Enable the inside sales force team by creating cold-calling scripts
- Responsible for running salesevents and campaigns in their territory.
- Volume focus and quarterly execution of both net new and installed base sales
- Segment the market and ensure Inside Sales Team and External Channel Resellers are proactively reaching to out new accounts and covering the entire marketplace of opportunities and not just current pipeline
- Build a world-class sales team and set expectations and manage (mentor and coach) partners’ sales force and outside sales team
- Build new campaigns and educate the new sales force on new products (Kyriba and partner certified products) to run install base and net new campaigns
- Focus on volume sales, feedback to Marketing and VP of Channel Sales on new packaging or approaches to ramp to volume quickly
- Bring the partner business plan to life by strategizing the 8 quarter revenue/ 4x pipeline/ 8x demand generation calendar
- Help and support the VP of Channel Sales, NORAM
- Maintain and manage Salesforce and PRM as an effective tool to manage customer revenue, pipeline and joint business development activities with full accuracy and transparency
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record in building insides sales organization
- Demonstrated experience in leading a virtual sales force on partner payroll
- Revenue focused leader, intent on building high quality pipeline with best in class conversion rates
- Keen understanding of the marketing pipeline and the ability to leverage social media effectively
- Dynamic and vibrant leader with innovative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Masters’ of Business Administration with 15years of relevant experience
- Deep industry experience
- Keen understanding of SaaSpartnership and selling SaaS products
- Strong C-level presence to drive partner investments, as well as customer deals