Growing industrial manufacturer is looking for a motivated financial analyst to be a key player on our Corporate Finance team. You will gain valuable experience working directly with our CFO and your work will have a measurable impact on our company. Our ideal candidate will collaborate in the management of financial performance, help set goals and metrics, and work toward process improvement.
· Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
· Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
· Assist with the annual audit process, including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
· Research and analyze expense variances for company management
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics, or finance or equivalent experience
· 3 years of financial analysis and modeling experience
· Advanced knowledge of Excel