An Industry Leader in electric motor and pump repairs and manufacturing needs an Engineering Manager.
The Engineering Manager is a new position and will plan, organize, and direct the engineering staff to meet company objectives for design, new product development and improvement of existing product lines. Processes include fabrication, machining, winding, assembly and testing.
This is a hand-on role and the Engineering Manager will be actively involved with the team to ensure successful product launches and product quality.
Requirements / Miscellaneous:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- PE (professional engineer) status a strong plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Experience with pumps and motors
- Experience assembling prototypes or reverse engineering assembly / components preferred