Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Are you ready to take your engineering and maintenance career to the next level?
Is working for a global manufacturer the next right next step for you?
Would you like to take that step with a global leader positioned for significant growth?
Our Client is a global manufacturer of carbon-based products who operates close to their customers through a global sales network and state-of-the-art production sites in Europe, North America and Asia.The operate forty (40) production sites worldwide including seven (7) in the U.S. and a service network in 100+ countries.
- Lead, manage and coordinatemultiple activities and functions simultaneously on a cross-functional team. Assure strategy implementation for the engineering and maintenance in-line with the overall strategy of the plant and business unit.
- Conceptualize, design, estimate and manage projects including projects with multiple discipline civil, electrical and mechanical designs.
- Utilize appropriate engineering design principles in accordance with established OSHA, EPA environmental standards.
- Develop and ensure implementation of optimization possibilities for manufacturing and engineering processes, as well as, the improvement of plant facilities. Recommends changes to optimize processes.
- Provide professional advice and support to internal departments concerning technical and engineering issues.
- Oversee and assure the effectiveness of maintenance and engineering activities in accordance with production and quality standards.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCES CORE REQUIREMENTS
BS Mechanical, Electrical, or other related engineering discipline.
- 7 plus years of manufacturing engineering, maintenance leadership experience and leading large capital projects.
- Engineering, production and maintenance career experiences.
- Project management experiences managing multiple projects concurrently within a dynamic environment.
Ideally candidates will possess a broad manufacturing background that includes leading and transforming an engineering and maintenance organization.