At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for Director of Life Management in our Tucson, AZ location.
This is the administrative, supervisory and direct service position involved in delivering excellent guest service, coordination and directing of Life Management Counseling and Coaching programs.
Delivering coaching and counseling care to Canyon Ranch guests with excellent and leading edge clinical service,
- Guest education through lectures.
- Assessment, testing, and resources.
- Performance management and organizational objectives.
- Supervision of practitioners and administrative staff.
Clinical experience in hypnotherapy, biofeedback, assessment, mediation and conflict resolution, meditation, journaling, some knowledge of neuropsychology, adjunctive therapies and expressive therapies, aging, brief therapy models, sound therapy, addiction and crisis management for the purpose of referral.
- Must have a Master’s, Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology, counseling, or social work.
- Effective budget oversight and resource development.
- Must be a superb public speaker.
- Must be in agreement with Canyon Ranch principles of health.
- Must be a licensed clinical or counseling psychologist, licensed mental health counselor, or licensed clinical social worker in the state of Arizona.
About Canyon Ranch
At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
- Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
- Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
- Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
- Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Staff member reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for themselves and their family members at up to 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most staff members can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows staff members to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Free Know Your Numbers program where staff members can learn about their own biometric and health measurements in order to make healthy choices
- Vision plans for staff members and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for staff members and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Lifeline Loans