We're looking for a Controller/senior accountant who appreciates the dynamic of a start-up organization. As a senior accountant, you will be supporting our general ledger and accounts payable operations. The ideal candidate will have strong management skills and preferably be a licensed CPA.
- Support accounts payable and receivable operations, manage full-cycle payable process
- Assist with budget planning/reporting, financialauditing, and process improvements
- Prepare analysis, payment schedule, and reconciliations
- Manage fixed asset ledger and funding needs
- BA/BS in accounting, finance, or business administration
- Minimum of 3-5 years of general accounting and/or accounts payable experience
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated track record of success.
- Able to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Capable of delivering on aggressive goals/timelines.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.