Fast growing global company establshing new NA QA in Indiana is seeking a finance professional to join the senior management team as Chief Financial Officer, reporting directly to the CEO for Americas region. The CFO will act as a trusted business advisor; providing strategic financial and business leadership to the company to significantly impact the company's financial growth, structure, and direction. T
- Provide primary day-to-day management of the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company.
- Manage accounting, finance, human resources, IT, communications, legal, tax, and treasury functions.
- Develop financial strategy and assist in defining operational strategy, and maintain performance measures tied to that strategy.
- Provide ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Partner with the Executive Team on all operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on his/her business experience and acumen, financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue /expense analysis.
- Engage the Board of Directors around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model, financial model, and operational delivery.
- Develop detailed financial plans and multi-year forecasts including analyzing, identifying, promoting, and implementing plans, policies, and programs to increase pricing power, enhance the Gross Margin, lean out and accelerate Working Capital, conserve and maximize the impact of Capital Expenditures, and other opportunities to grow equity value.
- Identify and implement tools and business practices that help the business expose and address opportunities for improvement.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of all financial reporting materials and metrics for funding organizations and the Board of Directors; prepare and communicate monthly and annual financial and operational metrics statements and reports.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting; direct all financial, project-based, and departmental accounting.
- Maintain capital partner relationships and arrange for debt and equity financing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred).
- A minimum of 15 years, progressively more responsible, varied experience in corporate financial leadership culminating in a position commiserate with SVP/Director of Finance or CFO in a freestanding multi-unit, high-transaction company.
- The ideal candidate will have prior Automotive manufacturing experience or exposure to inventory/cost accounting and extensive experience with capital management and debt/equity financing.
- Extensive experience with capital management and relationship management with financial partners.
- A mentoring leadership style that builds strong teams.
- The ability to thrive in a multi-dimensional fast-paced company.
- A strong work ethic and energetic style; a self-starter who sets the example and creates an environment of high expectations.