Consumer Packaging Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Business Development Manager – (National/Key Accounts)
LOCATION: Position is Remote – Home Based – anywhere with a major airport
SALARY: $130-150K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 7-10 Years B2B Sales Background
The primary objective of the Business Development Manager (BDM) is to bring new business to the company by adding new accounts as well as adding items and services to our current customers. The most successful people in our industry have a great blend of hard work, relationship building, analytical skills, as well as creativity in developing solutions for our customers.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals through revenue generated by bringing on new customers as well as developing projects with existing customers
- Build a sales pipeline through networking, prospecting; leads will also be provided by our marketing team
- Work through our Proven Process to learn more about our prospects and customers, in order to leave a positive, lasting impression for the company.
- Prepare and present proposals, agreements, and quotes.
- To be a TEAM player and lead by example and embrace the core values of the organization
- Deliver sales and profitability targets.
- Build account relationships at the National Management and Executive Level level connectivity in other functional areas.
- Executes company and account strategies within US
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and customer trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Lead process for managing trade /customer programming in collaboration with trade and finance through management of internal systems and/or processes.
- May provide analytical and presentation support for larger accounts
- Lead the Business Segment on the needs of the Account and Customer.
- Develop and execute Customer & Category Strategic Development and annual operating plan.
- Negotiates and manages trade funds to create customer and company value by consistently measuring and enforcing trade terms and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Works with demand planning to develop accurate sales forecasts and achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy Monitors the competitors' brands and products as well as our market share, competitor market share, and target market share to understand end-user trends and opportunities and communicating to appropriate sales, trade and brand management
- Collaborates with trade marketing to provide and explain market data to the customer
- Works with trade to implement methods that assist our customers in effectively and creatively winning with consumers, end-users, and purchasers through promotions, packaging and merchandising.
- 7-10 years experience B2B sales in an industrial setting is a plus. Packaging experiencepreferred.
- A strong desire to learn and a genuine curiosity to understand what makes our customer tick.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a competitive nature and a strong work ethic
- Track record of successful quota attainment.