Company: One of the leading global Private Equityinvestment firms with over $20B of AUM
Position: Business Development Associate
· Build relationships with industry contacts.
· Utilize research, outbound calling, live and webinar presentations / conferences to achieve goals.
· Manage relationship development activities and new leads and follow-ups.
· Monitor market developments and proactively develop opportunities for the firm.
· Promote and market the funds to the business community.
· 3+ years of business development / lead generation /account management experience.
· Must have had experience in either leveraged lending or junior capital investing with a debt fund, bank, finance company, BDC or mezzanine capital group
· College Degree Required