Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for processing accounts receivable, collections, resolving customer billing issues and assisting the department with various special projects. This position requires an individual to be customer service oriented, possess strong written communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task to adapt to a fast-growing corporate environment.
- Verify and process invoices for sales or services rendered?
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone,email, fax or mail
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Handle all special billing situations, as well as responding to inquiries, requests, and complaints related to accounts receivable and credit information
- 1+ years' experience in AR can substitute for education requirements
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bilingual English/Chinese is preferred
- Requires American citizenship or with working permit in the US
Competitive salary and benefits including health, dental and vision insurance and 401k