We are looking for Bid Proposal Engineer for our client in Boise, ID
Job Title: Bid Proposal Engineer
Job Location: Boise, ID
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for the creation of RFP's and Bid Proposals regarding customer requests for railroad locomotive manufacturing, Bids will be a response for various goods and services our client provides to the railroad industry.
- Responsible to analyze customer requirements and create a compliance matrix for the engineering group.
- Responsible to generate engineering estimates regarding a response to the Proposal/RFP.
- Responsible to create the Proposal with concise technical writing skills.
- Responsible for creating 3D modeling drawings, regarding parts, assemblies, components and systems.
- Must possess a BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Must possess at least 4 – 5 years of experience in creating proposals, for customers, regarding locomotive, or heavy equipment manufacturing, refurbishing and/or overhauls.
- Must possess proficiency with 3D modeling, preferably NX v11, or other 3D CAD platforms.
- Must possess technical writing experience, in regards to bids and proposal responses.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screenings.