CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores.
We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be onthe ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be. The Sr Java Developer- ATG E-Commerce is a leader who will be responsible developing, unit testing and supporting software projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
The Sr Java Developer- ATG E-Commerce is responsible for but not limited to:
- Work closely with the team, product owner and QA to design and develop software applications.
- Develop and perform unit testing of your software
- Prototype solutions as needed
- Document work for easy hand-off to other teams
- Build scalable and fault tolerant soltions Integrate with overlapping cross-functional teams
- Mentor junior software engineers.
- Develop solutions to real world problems and provide effort and cost estimates.
- 5 years of experience developing e-commerce solutions using ATG Web Commerce Suite and tools
- 5 years of experience developing in Java/J2EE
- Practical skills with Web Services, Content Management and ATG Web commerce
- Experience managing large IT projects
- Experience with fast paced and overlapping product release cycles
- Experience working in cross-functional, muti-location teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required, one additional year of experience is required for each year of college not attained.
Job ID: 527636BR