Test Engineer- ESP QA Datawarehouse- ETL Tester
This position is responsible for developing frameworks for test scripting, automation and troubleshooting & validation of data repositories. Testing of Technical data tasks include but are not limited to mapping documents, data centric test planning and execution, defect management, adherence to data testing procedures and processes and understand the scope of the project to ensure the testing will fully cover the project deliverables.
- Develop and govern the Test Strategy / Plan including system testing and integration testing.
- Verify and document accuracy of test results and document results; document any defects; perform re-tests to verify resolution of defects.
- Ability to code complex SQL to properly test the approved test cases for assigned projects.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies
Required Job Qualifications:
*BachelorDegree and/or 2years Information Technologyexperience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4yearInformation Technologyexperience OR 6years Information Technologyexperience.
*Experience in technologies testing.
* 5years of experience/or/Knowledge writing SQL scripts in a Data stage, and Teradata environment
* 2years of experience/or/knowledge in a Big Data environment for both data Ingestion and Consumption.
* Experience/knowledge with Jira and ALM
*Experience developing, test plans, and test cases including experience/knowledge in data warehouse.
* Experience/knowledge with development of overall test plan and test strategy.
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills to promote understanding and facilitate business partnerships
* Work with Business Analysts, Developers, ETL and Data warehouse engineers to validate ETL scripts
* Responsible for writing, executing and debugging SQL queries to perform data completeness, correctness, data transformation and data quality testing
* Ability to manage time while working on multiple projects
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*BachelorDegree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
*ISEB System Testing Foundation Cert. or similar.
Job ID: DG-1020519