Principle Designer, Look Ahead Product Design
Principle Designers on Xfinity Mobile are versatile creative professionals, strong communicators, and have a deep understanding of design trends and technology platforms. Our Principle Designers partner directly with Design Technologists and Product Managers to conceptualize and define new customer and service experience from pitch to pixels. This role requires a hands-on approach in shaping our innovation roadmap and long-term new feature development.
As key role on the Look Ahead team, you'll be challenged to use the full extent of your skills. You'll learn and build new ones. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, while having a lasting impact on some exceptional and unconventional product experiences.
You are the kind of person that harnesses their passion and curiosity to make brilliant ideas come to life. You will flex your diverse skill set to create meaningful artifacts that lay the groundwork for scalable MVP solutions across multiple platforms. You are a born self-starter: passionate about conceptualizing, iterating, and proving new ideas worthy of being invested in as new solutions. You are natural team player: responsible for evangelizing and aligning partners around bold decisions to deliver stunning product and service design concepts, rooted in breaking industry conventions and delivering on the unmet consumer needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Has in-house product side experience, startup experience, and/or innovation lab experience
- Deep experience in mobile application interface and interaction design (android, iOS, Responsive Web) is required.
- Experience with industry standards for building user interface (accessibility, responsive design, grid, performance)
- Understanding the design process in modern software organizations (wireframes, click-throughs, mocks, prototypes of all levels of fidelity)
- A deep passion for both technology and creativity
- Expert level skills with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Keynote, and Creative Suite.
This role specifically requires
- 7+ years of related experience
- Creative skill and experience that are both broad and deep: Graphic, UI, Visual, Storytelling, Motion.
- Brainstorming with internal and external teams to develop ideas and potential solutions product experiences and service solutions.
- Authoring compelling arguments and persuasive pitches for new initiatives.
- Rapidly convert ideas into working prototypes, mashing together solutions/capabilities that exist within Visa or externally.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Requisition #: 168330