A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, Bilingual National Account Manager with vast F500 “CPG” expertise to apply their business development and “consumer goods” experience to a fast-growing management consultancy, in America and LATAM.
Do you have:
- Substantial account management experience of F500 CPG firms, in North and South America?
- Full fluency in Spanish and English?
- A strong business presentations and project management background with top retailers (super- / hyper-markets)?
- An outstanding B-2-B sales and business development record?
- The ability to grasp complex retailsales challenges, inspire and build virtual (internal and external) relationships?
- Please note that you must have all of the above to qualify for the post!
In return, you can expect a career in a unique and fast growing business.
Besides, you will receive a generous bonus and benefits package, including luxuries like 30 days of annual leave and several bonus components on top of a very competitive base salary.