What you'll do
- As a member of our Engineering & Development team you will have the opportunity to apply your skills in SAP to develop objects and build integrations with Third party systems in Manufacturing domain. An agile mindset and a commitment to rapid delivery through MVPs are foundational behaviors, but an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future is how you will achieve success as a part of this team. For this you will need the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for systems development.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
- SAP ABAP, UI5.
- Sound understanding of SDLC process.
- Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support.
- Business requirements documentation.
- Technical design documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts.
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing systems.
- Experience in Angular, Ionic and Cordova.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proactive problem solver.
- Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs