Vice President Sales jobs
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$337K - $371K •The Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •NP Staffing Solution • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Confidential Company • Boston, MAThe Vice President of Sales & Marketing will be a key member of the Executive Leadership Team and will develop and implement a full multi-channel growth strategy while leading a direct and indirect sales force from the front.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • Atlanta, GA and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- • Minneapolis, MN and 4 other locationsThe Regional Vice President (RVP) will lead a team of 6 Regional Sales Directors. The ideal candidate is one who has built and led sales teams in the Enterprise Software space, has a strong track record closing revenue in the software world and in supporting/mentoring the direct reports that make up their sales team.
- $200K - $270K •Winsor Learning • Minneapolis, MN and 2 other locationsThe Vice President, Sales and Service is responsible for leading the sales, marketing, and education consulting teams for the company; this position is accountable for developing and implementing strategies that result in the overall growth of sales revenue and profits for the company.
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$280K - $300K •Confidential Company • Charlotte, NC and 3 other locationsSeeking a Vice President of Sales to lead a team of AEs selling to Strategic Financial Services accounts.
- Quick ApplyManage the development of the sales force to with professional and proficient sales representatives in our market place, ensure that the right resources with correct competences are available for developing new but also for maintaining current customers.
- Quick ApplyManage the development of the sales force with professional and proficient sales representatives in our market place, ensure that the right resources with correct competences are available for developing new but also for maintaining current customers.
- Senior Vice President of Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource guidance to sales function. As the organization's senior-most sales leader, the SVP of Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy.
- As an Vice President in High Grade Sales you will be responsible for maintain and development of key investor client relationships in Investment Grade Credit, including day-to-day execution of all products we are responsible for distribution, including but not limited to; corporate bonds, credit default swaps, credit indices, index options, index tranches.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Confidential Company • Minneapolis, MN and 5 other locationsLead direct sales efforts to generate new business for 3PL warehousing and transportation services in key customer verticals, including Healthcare, Hospitality, Technological, Industrial, and related industries.
- Confidential Company • Duluth, MN and 2 other locationsThe position requires a hands-on, process oriented sales and marketing executive who can lead from the front in a player/coach fashion; the company is focused on expanding their product portfolio through new product development and strategic acquisitions.
- Develop and implement sales strategy specific to automotive customers; Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Partner with Marketing to continue to maintain and improve public image of the company's communities through all advertising, marketing and promotional materials. Partner with Marketing to maintain and improve company image and consumer awareness through a common approach to billboards, signage and community identification.